Credit Reports »
Prevent Identity TheftMonitoring and periodically reviewing your credit report is an effective tool in fighting identity theft.
Request your Credit Report:Online
This website allows you to request a no-cost credit report once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
Call 1- 877-FACTACT (toll-free). Your reports will be mailed to you after a simple verification process.
Complete the request form and mail to:
Annual Credit Report Request Service
P.O. Box 105281
Atlanta, GA 30348-5281
Financial Resolutions »
If you think you may soon be experiencing a financial setback, Five County Credit Union is here to help. We encourage all members who are experiencing any kind of financial distress to contact us as soon as possible, ideally before the situation becomes overwhelming. Every situation is unique, and we will attempt to develop a solution to fit your individual needs.
Examples of potential options include:
- Re-writing or doing an extension on your Five County loan, (approval required) to determine whether we can extend the term of your loan and/or lower your payments.
- Refinance of real estate or a debt consolidation loan, (approval required) to help you combine your debts into one affordable payment.
- Review of your credit report or budget.
Fraud Prevention »
- Call Five County Credit Union at 800-750-0959 for immediate assistance.
- Contact any one of the three major Credit Bureaus (Experian, Equifax or Trans Union), to place a fraud alert on your credit file.
- File your complaint with the FTC. The FTC maintains a database of identity theft cases used by law enforcement agencies for investigations.